Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The New Boss: Slightly (insert difference here) than the Old Boss

I don't know how Arthur managed to type this out without smashing his keyboard. He seemed a little more himself later...

Nicole at Crooks and Liars:

I'm so angry about this that my fingers are literally shaking as I type. The reasonable adult side of me is trying to find a reason why they are doing this–not enough votes, too much real work on their plate now to deal with a hypocritical issue, trying to keep focused on specific issues, etc.–but the far less reasonable part of me is ready to throw something. How many more people have to die for lies? How much more destruction must we wreak globally before we can count on our elected representatives actually doing what is right, not what is political?

Indeed...

Quite a second coming the Democrats' retaking of the Congress is turning out to be...

No comments: