Wednesday, October 24, 2007

In demand...

Evidently this change in work situations is going to work out okay. I'm not even out the door at the Alley and am already being secured for gigs through the IATSE local here in town. The Assistant Business Manager just called me a little while ago with something for me this Friday which, regrettably, I had to turn down since it is my last day at the theater. However, he also told me to block out several days starting next Friday for an event at the hotel over by the convention center. I think I'm all set in terms of all the requisite clothing items and tools for any sort of scenario, but I'm sure that there will be the occasional episodes of 'nope, don't have that, but will be sure to get it for next time' biting me in the ass over the next few weeks.

Very exciting...

Sing it, Huey!

No comments: